Do you think one of the 5 best bar blenders will serve you well? Yes, they will, and this buying guide is here to help you choose confidently.
Do you want a blender that you’ll be able to use to mix drinks? It’s a good thing you found this buying guide since I’ll show you my picks for the top bar blenders.
But first, a word of caution: even if many of the blenders on our list may be utilized in a professional bar, make sure to confirm the warranty before putting one to use in a business environment.
Several warranties become invalid when a product is utilized for a purpose other than domestic usage.
Blenders may be used to produce soup from vegetables, butter from nuts, silky emulsions from dressings and sauces, salsas from chopped components, and smoothies.
They are incredibly helpful, and they serve the same purpose as a stove or microwave for many individuals.
Nothing beats a blended beverage, whether it’s a cold daiquiri, delicious frozé, or a simple chocolate shake. But buying a blender for your business may take it to the next level. Blending a drink gives it a distinctive icy texture that consumers adore.
Due to its popularity, it might be challenging to discover a coffee business that doesn’t provide blended coffee beverages. However, any blended beverage’s distinctive texture is enticing and draws customers. Additionally, you may level up the various components in your cocktails.
Beyond that, all the blenders on my list are excellent for entertaining guests at a home bar. In light of this, let’s examine these fantastic blenders in more detail.
5 Best Bar Blenders: Features/Factors To Consider
This buying guide on the 5 best bar blenders will explain the details of each of the products and the things to consider before buying them.
Features Of Bar Blenders
It’s critical to consider blender power usage, as practically all business blenders run on electricity. Are you curious about how to determine how much electricity your new blender could use?
The wattage or Power specified in the product description may always be verified. The number next to Power indicates the maximum power draw of the commercial blender machine.
A variety of power levels may be available on some business blenders. If you are purchasing equipment online, you can always inquire about the power usage at that time.
How much food can your new blender process at once? Before making a purchase, make sure to verify the blender’s capacity according to your needs.
Compared to normal blenders, each heavy-duty blender at cafés, restaurants, bars, and juice bars has a large capacity. Commercial blenders typically have a single jar with a capacity of 0.9 to 1.5 liters.
A blender with a large capacity could be a good idea if your restaurant or bar is often in a rush since it will speed up the process.
However, if you own a small café where you want to utilize the blender to make smoothies or crush ice, you might choose a model with a smaller capacity.
A chef must manage several jobs across the whole kitchen during the day. A chef handles several responsibilities, from slicing vegetables to making curries.
An industrial blender should be able to lessen job stress during rush hour by quickly and smoothly mixing large volumes of food. Make sure the person does not see the equipment you buy as being complex.
When researching commercial blenders online, one of the most crucial things to think about is the equipment’s characteristics. But, again, whether to choose a technologically advanced blender or a standard one relies on how it will be used and the needs of your job.
You might choose a blender with a digital display that blends items at the correct speed while making no noise at all. However, if you want to use it frequently, you might get a standard industrial blender with fewer functions.
Factors To Consider
Simple Maintenance & Care
When choosing any equipment for your cafe or restaurant, be sure to see your team cleaning it, fixing any problems, and doing routine maintenance on it.
It should be simple to maintain to save the time and effort required from your personnel while cleaning the blender.
Construction Of Containers
Containers Made Of Plastic
When selecting a blender container, they are often the cheapest option. Containers made of polycarbonate are strong and lightweight. Although they are usually simple to clean, they may eventually discolor or scratch.
Another tough, scratch-resistant material that is BPA-free is copolyester. Plastic containers also have the excellent advantage of allowing you to see the contents as they blend, which makes it simpler to determine when a drink has the right consistency.
Containers Made Of Stainless Steel
These are quite robust, but their contents are not always visible because they blend in. In addition, they often have lower service lifetimes under frequent usage because they tend to be thinner than contemporary glass counterparts, but they are more durable when dropped.
Stainless steel’s elegant design may also go well with the current bar decor.
Containers Made Of Glass
These are frequently fashioned of sturdy, tempered glass that won’t break or crack and won’t be clouded or stained by scratches. They could be a little bit heavier than the alternatives, but they’ll last a lot longer, won’t stain, and let you keep an eye on the consistency of the contents.
How Often Will You Use It
You must decide how frequently you will use a blender, right down to the hours per day it will operate, before you go out and get one.
You may choose a less expensive, commercial-grade blender if you’d want a device to periodically combine food items and produce a smoothie or milkshake to cool oneself off on a hot summer day. It will be sufficient to suit your demands without breaking the bank.
High-end blenders made for frequent usage are necessary if you require a blender that will operate continuously. Additionally, you need to confirm that these blenders can sustain a strong workload and won’t overheat.
The Dense Materials You Must Blend
The density of the ingredients you’ll be mixing is another aspect you must take into account. While working with things like ice, your blender’s motor and blades won’t keep their sharpness, which can eventually cause both blades to become dull.
Even though every blender has two types of blades, one that is sharp and the other that is dull, both will eventually wear out if you select the wrong one.
In this situation, a high-end commercial blender is what you need because it has a strong motor that can effortlessly crush ice cubes.
5 Best Bar Blenders: Table Of Recommendations And Specifications
|Number Of Speeds
|Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender
|7″D x 8″W x 15.5″H
|32 Fluid Ounces
|Vitamix VM0197 Explorian Blender
|11″D x 8″W x 17″H
|48 Fluid Ounces
|Vitamix 5200 Professional-Grade Blender
|7.25″D x 20.5″W x 8.75″H
|64 Fluid Ounces
|Ninja BL660 Professional Blender
|6″D x 8″W x 17″H
|72 Fluid Ounces
|Ninja BL610 Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender
|9.48″D x 7.51″W x 17″H
|72 Fluid Ounces
5Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender
Making it to this list of the 5 best bar blenders as the 5th best is the Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender.
Preparing meals and cleaning up after yourself takes work and a lot of time. Meals need to be prepared every day, and afterward, cleanup is needed.
It’s an essential component of existence. With Blendtec blenders, meal preparation and cleaning are drastically shortened. Blendtec blenders are the most sophisticated on the market today, but purchasing one also buys you more time.
How does a blender extend your time? Again, everything comes down to design and technology.
As a result of the vortex created by this sophisticated technology and jar design, food is drawn toward the blade as opposed to being pushed to the jar’s sides, as is the case with their rivals.
With Blendtec jars, you won’t have to spend time using a tamper to pound the contents into the blades, saving you time and reducing the amount of cleanup required afterward.
During the mix stage, Blendtec blenders may also heat your food. For instance, a Blendtec blender can mix and heat soup simultaneously so that it is ready to serve right from the blender jar if the soup is what you want for supper. There’s no need to warm the soup in a pan.
Blendtec blenders can produce ice cream in addition to heating meals. For example, the same blender used to produce soup may also make actual ice cream.
The same blender may be used to make drinks, appetizers, entrees, and desserts, all while using the same container. As a result, each course may be prepared in a matter of seconds rather than minutes or hours.
Simply pressing the pre-programmed, self-cleaning button to wash a single jar will complete the cleanup for an entire multi-course dinner.
- This blender is one of Blendtec’s more affordable options.
- Additionally, the total blender has been updated.
- Besides, it features a traditional tiny style that will fit your countertop.
- With its strong motor, you can also pulverize anything or even cook soup.
- It also has 10 different speeds.
- Additionally, it has 6 pre-programmed options.
- It also includes a 90-ounce jar.
- Outstanding container design.
- It also features an LCD timer display.
- 8-year guarantee, self-cleaning, dishwasher safe, and BPA-free.
- There are just 2 buttons for changing the speed.
- Also, it is louder than more recent versions (probably the loudest).
- Although quite sturdy, the jar is not the best choice for dense mixes.
- Even more, it has an outdated style.
- Quite expensive in comparison to other blenders. However, don’t ignore the guarantee.
- Additionally, it is adaptable enough that you won’t want other equipment, like a food processor.
- Although the instructions could be written better, operating this machine is not exceptionally difficult.
- Due to its rapid speed, it is not the ideal choice for coarsely cutting vegetables.
4Vitamix VM0197 Explorian Blender
Making it to this list of the 5 best bar blenders as the 4th best is the Vitamix VM0197 Explorian Blender.
You can precisely control every texture with ten different speeds, from the creamiest purées to the heartiest soups.
Vitamix VM0197 Explorian Blender is good for heartier dishes, such as thick salsas or chunky vegetable soups, and coarse layer chops over smooth purées.
For modest family meals, the 48-ounce container is perfect for mixing medium amounts. 3-inch-diameter cutting blades are used to guarantee a reliable mix every time. Also, 120 V is the electrical rating.
Its aircraft-grade stainless steel blades may handle the hardest ingredients, ensuring consistent, high-quality results from the first blend to the last. The cord is 4.5 feet long.
Your Vitamix blender can clean itself within 30 to 60 seconds with a sprinkle of dish soap and warm water.
Thermal protection and radial cooling fans. In less than 10 minutes, without a burner, make piping-hot soup. The blades’ friction heats the soup to serving temperature right there in the container.
Despite the reduced price, this blender retains all of the features that make Vitamix popular, like a five-year guarantee, a powerful engine, and a simple self-cleaning option.
The E310 features just three settings from left to right: a Pulse switch, a Speed dial, and an On/Off button. This makes it less complicated than other Vitamix blenders.
According to Vitamix, you may “pile coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier meals, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups,” by using the Pulse option.
- This mixer has a classical appearance.
- It is also less expensive than comparable Vitamix alternatives.
- Its 2-horsepower motor is strong.
- Additionally, it has 10 different speeds.
- It also has a pulse switch.
- Furthermore, this blender has a process of using soap and water for self-cleaning.
- Additionally, it boasts a leak-free construction.
- It also features a container of 48 ounces (1.4 L) for a medium batch.
- This blender comes with a vented lid and lid plug for recipes requiring hot temperatures.
- Stainless steel is tough.
- Lastly, it is BPA-free.
- This blender can make up to 70 dB of noise.
- Furthermore, it has a 5-year warranty compared to the Ascent Series, which has a 10-year warranty.
- If you purchase the personal cup attachment, you will require an additional adaptor (a cup within a cup)
- The 64 oz (1.89 L) low-profile container with a broader body won’t fit this blender.
3Vitamix 5200 Professional-Grade Blender
The 3rd best on this list of the 5 best bar blenders is the Vitamix 5200 Professional-Grade Blender.
Simple speed adjustments will provide a variety of textures. In addition, you have total control since the dial may be turned at any time while the mix is being made.
The self-cleaning 64-ounce container’s size and shape make it perfect for blending medium to large amounts. Thermal protection system and a fan for radial cooling.
In only six minutes, the blades in the Vitamix container achieve speeds high enough to generate friction heat from cold substances.
These aircraft-grade stainless steel blades may handle the harshest ingredients, ensuring consistent quality results from the first blend to the last.
Your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds with a sprinkle of dish soap and warm water. Also, there is a 7-year warranty included.
It lacks any mixing programs or a specific pulse mode but is otherwise rather simple. Unfortunately, although it’s simple to clean by hand, it’s also not dishwasher-safe.
The Vitamix 5200 excels at serving several purposes. First, this premium-looking, well-made blender performs in a variety of capacities.
Smoothies and pureed soups made with fibrous components turn out great. It also produces nut butter simply and works well as an ice crusher. Additionally, it can mix heated substances.
You can vary the blending speed for various recipes thanks to the machine’s wide range of speed options.
The Vitamix 5200 effortlessly transforms the majority of smoothie and daiquiri recipes into silky creations, regardless of the mixture’s thickness or the batch’s quantity.
Its strong motor and tapered jar that helps materials fall into the blades and tamper for sometimes popping air bubbles all work together to keep things going.
- This blender has versatility, such as the ability to make hot soups, salsa, smoothies, ice cream, and dough.
- Even more, it is strong and capable of blending nearly anything.
- Nut butter that is simple to create or heavier dishes like hummus.
- Furthermore, it holds a lot in a batch and has a large capacity.
- Also, its 10-speed control is varied.
- Further, it is compatible with several practical Vitamix add-ons.
- Even more, it uses both dry and wet blades.
- Self-cleaning capability makes cleaning simple.
- This blender is dependable and strong.
- In addition, it is made to last with high-quality components.
- This blender also includes a tamper for more challenging combinations to combine.
- Outstanding 7-year warranty.
- A few people voice their displeasure at the volume and noise.
- Not the cheapest blender available.
- Some customers find it difficult to pour from the pitcher.
- Because blades aren’t designed to be removed, cleaning is more difficult.
- No pre-set programs like those found in versions of the Vitamix 750 Professional Series.
- No pulse mode, but still capable of pulsating tasks.
- Plastic tops may be bothersome.
- Quite hefty and huge.
- Blades are fixed in place.
2Ninja BL660 Professional Blender
The 2nd best in this list of the 5 best bar blenders is “Ninja BL660 Professional Blender.”
The most difficult components are easily broken down by the 1100-watt engine, which also quickly turns ice into snow for creamy frozen beverages, sauces, smoothies, and other products.
Professional performance with the pulse, single serve for to-go cups, and three manual speeds.
The Total Crushing Pitcher is ideal for blending smooth smoothies and frozen beverages for the entire family or entertaining visitors. Maximum liquid capacity: 64 oz.
Make sure to chop the items uniformly and without mush. Then, for simple meal preparations and recipes, effortlessly mince, chop, grind, and mix a range of items.
All components are dishwasher-safe and BPA-free. Contains a 28-recipe recipe inspiration guide to getting you started making simple smoothies, frozen drinks, sauces, and other dishes.
All of the fresh produce and fruits you may feed the Ninja BL660 will be handled because of its speed and strength. Your components are blended in a matter of seconds.
The fact that this machine includes two different-sized pitchers adds to its adaptability. For example, the bigger pitcher may accommodate larger servings for your family and guests or quick, on-the-go dishes.
When you are pressed for time, the single-serving cups include to-go lids. The dishwasher-safe, easily-cleanable components will make cleanup go more quickly.
The blade assembly should be cleaned with a brush since it is quite sharp, so you will need to exercise caution.
The Ninja BL660 is a part of the company’s line of professional blenders. It includes a strong 1100-watt motor that instantly crushes ice and serves as a personal blender. In a nutshell, it’s a useful product with a variety of uses.
- This blender is reasonably priced.
- Additionally, the maximum liquid capacity is 64 ounces.
- Moreover, it includes 2 Nutri Ninja cups.
- Even more, there is a 3-speed button with a pulse on this blender.
- It also has a motor that is 1100 watts.
- The pitcher and glasses both have indicated measures and maximum capacity.
- This blender is also fantastic for breaking up the ice.
- The safety feature is incredible.
- Safe for dishwasher.
- Too tall, possibly incompatible with some countertop space
- Even more. It has an outdated style.
- It’s a little challenging to utilize.
- Also, it is unable to prepare hot soups.
- Further, it is a little noisy.
- Lastly, it has a one-year guarantee.
1Ninja BL610 Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender
The overall best in this list of the 5 best bar blenders is the Ninja BL610 Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender.
This blender’s professional Power of 1000 watts can break down any difficult component and crumble ice.
The 72 oz professional blender pitcher is great for blending creamy smoothies and frozen beverages for the whole family. Maximum liquid capacity: 64 oz.
With blades that quickly pulverize and smash through the ice, entire fruits, and vegetables, Total Crushing Technology offers unmatched Power.
You can quickly turn ice into snow and create amazing frozen cocktails with your chosen ingredients. The recipe book that is supplied offers ideas for creating dishes and drinks.
Cleaning up is just as quick and straightforward with the pitcher’s dishwasher safety and BPA-free construction.
With its nearly instantaneous ice-crushing technology, the Ninja BL610 Blender can quickly create frozen beverages or sweets. In addition, it can combine fresh or frozen fruit to create smoothies and veggies to create smoothies with vegetables.
The Ninja Ultima blender also includes two single-serve cups if smoothies are your thing. In addition, it has a strong 1000-watt motor, which elevates it beyond blenders at comparable prices.
If you want those extra 3 ounces, the 75-ounce jar on the Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender is available. In addition, Ninja has bundled a useful food processor with this blender that can quickly knead bread, nuts, and spices.
It is less loud than the majority of professional blenders, which is excellent, but it is heavier and longer, making it harder to store in low-hanging or compact cupboards.
The Ninja Professional Blender has a one-year guarantee, and also, the locking lid, for example, is dishwasher safe, and if you happen to lose or damage a part, you can always purchase one of the many replacements offered.
- This blender has an elegant, minimalistic style.
- Furthermore, it is extremely reasonable.
- The large-serving capacity of 64 ounces.
- Also, it features three-speed settings with a pulse.
- Even more, this blender is driven by a 1000-watt motor.
- Additionally, measurements are marked on the pitcher.
- This blender is also superb for breaking up the ice.
- In addition, it has outstanding safety features.
- Safe for dishwashers.
- Too tall and may be incompatible with some countertop areas.
- Also, this blender is a loud device.
- Furthermore, it is not the best for boiling soups.
- Lastly, it comes with a one-year guarantee only.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding The 5 Best Bar Blenders
1. What Watt Blender Is The Best?
2. How Do I Know If My Blender Is Powerful?
The amount of power that high-performance blenders have compared to standard ones is by far the largest difference.
High-performance blenders may reach wattages of 1,000 and more, whereas conventional blenders typically give wattages of approximately 300 to 500.
3. How Long Do Blenders Last?
4. Is 750 Watt Blender Good?
A 750-watt mixer grinder offers greater power and higher RPM than mixers with lower power, including those with 500 watts, enabling faster and better grinding.
5. How Many Watt Blenders Is Good For Cake?
5 Best Bar Blenders: My Final Thoughts
The top five bar blenders are listed above with information on their features, benefits, and drawbacks.
A blender is a very practical piece of equipment. Although I believe every blender on this list deserves a spot, the Ninja BL610 Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender is my top selection. Although it might be pricey, it is highly strong and adaptable.
It’s not simple to run a business. First, you must have the appropriate personnel, a sound plan, and tools to satisfy your client’s needs.
Hopefully, this buying guide will assist you in locating the top bar blender.
I’ve made it simple to purchase; all you have to do is click on the Buy Now buttons below each product.
I hope you found this 5 Best Bar Blenders buying guide helpful. If you found the review helpful, kindly review this buying guide with the “Leave a Reply” form at the end of this page.
For more buying guides like this, please visit the following post: